HBase >> mail # dev >> HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC

Re: HEADSUP: Working on new 0.96.0RC
Anyone tried the 2.2 hadoop that is up for vote at the moment?  I tried our
unit tests and got these failures:

Failed tests:
testCopyTable(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestCopyTable):
expected:<0> but was:<1>
  testStartStopRow(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestCopyTable):
expected:<0> but was:<1>

testMultithreadedTableMapper(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestMultithreadedTableMapper)
  testSimpleCase(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportExport)
  testMetaExport(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportExport)

testExportScannerBatching(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportExport)
  testWithFilter(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportExport)
  testWithDeletes(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportExport)

testExcludeMinorCompaction(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestHFileOutputFormat)

testMRIncrementalLoad(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestHFileOutputFormat)

testMRIncrementalLoadWithSplit(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestHFileOutputFormat)
  testMROnTable(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportTsv):
expected:<0> but was:<1>

testMROnTableWithCustomMapper(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportTsv):
expected:<0> but was:<1>

testBulkOutputWithTsvImporterTextMapper(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportTsv):
expected:<0> but was:<1>

testBulkOutputWithAnExistingTable(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportTsv):
expected:<0> but was:<1>

testMROnTableWithTimestamp(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportTsv):
expected:<0> but was:<1>

testBulkOutputWithoutAnExistingTable(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestImportTsv):
expected:<0> but was:<1>
  testRowCounterNoColumn(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestRowCounter)

testRowCounterHiddenColumn(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestRowCounter)

testRowCounterExclusiveColumn(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestRowCounter)
  testCombiner(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableMapReduce)
  testMultiRegionTable(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableMapReduce)

testScanEmptyToAPP(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan1)

testScanEmptyToBBA(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan1)

testScanEmptyToBBB(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan1)

testScanEmptyToOPP(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan1)

testScanEmptyToEmpty(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan1)
  testWALPlayer(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestWALPlayer):
expected:<0> but was:<1>

testScanYZYToEmpty(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan2)

testScanOPPToEmpty(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan2)

testScanYYXToEmpty(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan2)

testScanOBBToOPP(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan2)

testScanOBBToQPP(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan2)

testScanFromConfiguration(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan2)

testScanYYYToEmpty(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TestTableInputFormatScan2)

testExportFileSystemState(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestExportSnapshot):
expected:<0> but was:<1>

testSnapshotWithRefsExportFileSystemState(org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestExportSnapshot):
expected:<0> but was:<1>
Anyone else seeing this?
St.Ack