HBase, mail # dev - hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha

+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 17:35
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 17:55
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 18:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 18:07
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 18:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 18:31
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 19:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 19:49
+
Stack 2013-02-22, 21:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-22, 21:07
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-22, 21:12
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-26, 20:03
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-04, 23:56
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-05, 01:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-05, 00:10
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-22, 19:38
Re: hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-22, 17:56
I did not run the test cases after migrating to hadoop 2.0.3.

Regards
Ram

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 11:25 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Have you tried running the mapreduce unit tests with this version Ted? Just
> curious. They have given us grief in the past.
>

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I have integrated the following JIRA to trunk:
> > HBASE-7904 Upgrade hadoop 2.0 dependency to 2.0.3-alpha
> >
> > Earlier this week, Ramkrishna encountered some problem where HBase was
> > built against 2.0.2-alpha but hadoop cluster deployment was using
> > 2.0.3-alpha
> >
> > In case you use HBase against hadoop 2.0, please note this change.
> >
> > Cheers
> >

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy