HBase >> mail # user >> hbase.master parameter?

+
Jay Vyas 2013-10-03, 23:43
+
Harsh J 2013-10-04, 06:05
Re: hbase.master parameter?
Thanks for the feedback !

So - are you sure it has no effect?  By "obsolete" - do we mean deprecated?

In this case - which parameters have replaced it and how [specifically] ?

Any help on this issue would be appreciated , because im seeing an effect
when i have the parameter , will check my hbase version and confirm.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com
+