HBase >> mail # user >> hbase.master parameter?

Re: hbase.master parameter?
Thanks for the feedback !

So - are you sure it has no effect?  By "obsolete" - do we mean deprecated?

In this case - which parameters have replaced it and how [specifically] ?

Any help on this issue would be appreciated , because im seeing an effect
when i have the parameter , will check my hbase version and confirm.