Pig >> mail # dev >> Current "patch available' and open issues

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-03, 00:01
+
Bill Graham 2012-09-03, 03:49
+
Bill Graham 2012-09-04, 17:42
+
Alan Gates 2012-09-04, 17:59
Re: Current "patch available' and open issues
+1

(we also need to train committers to actually review stuff.. guilty of
not reviewing, myself..)

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:59 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1.  I think we'll also need to work on training contributors to change the state to Patch Available, as I find a lot of JIRAs in the open state that are ready for review.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Sep 4, 2012, at 10:42 AM, Bill Graham wrote:
>
>> HCatalog is having a similar discussion and has opened this JIRA to have a
>> daily patch available report sent to hcatalog-dev:

>> I'd like to file another similar issue to set this up for Pig unless there
>> are objections.
>>

>> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> At the meetup we discussed setting up a daily (weekly?) digest email
>>> showing what JIRAs are 'patch available'. I think this would be a great way
>>> to be reminded of what's patches need review. I dug around jira a bit and
>>> couldn't figure out how to set this up. Alan, did you mention that you knew
>>> a way to do this?

>>> --
>>> *Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me
>>> at [EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*
>>>

>> --
>> *Note that I'm no longer using my Yahoo! email address. Please email me at
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*

+
Bill Graham 2012-09-04, 18:52