MapReduce >> mail # user >> What's the basic idea of pseudo-distributed Hadoop ?

Re: What's the basic idea of pseudo-distributed Hadoop ?
One thing to be careful about is paths of dependent libraries or
executables like streaming binaries. In pseudo distributed mode, since all
processes are looking on the same machine, it is likely that they will find
paths that are really local to only the machine where the job is being
launched from. When you start to run them in a true distributed
environment, and if these files are not packaged and distributed to the
cluster in some way, they will start failing.

Thanks
hemanth