Pig, mail # user - Pig compitibality with Hadoop

+
yogesh.kumar13@... 2012-07-25, 05:36
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-07-25, 06:03
+
yogesh.kumar13@... 2012-07-25, 06:21
Re: Pig compitibality with Hadoop
Robert Yerex 2012-07-25, 13:56
That is the setup I've been using for a couple of months, works fine.

Robert Yerex
Data Scientist
Civitas Learning

--