Accumulo >> mail # dev >> One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

Re: One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
The only changes made to trunk since that were my merges, so it should be
pretty painless to roll it back, revert that change for now, and remerge.