Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 02:59
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-18, 03:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-18, 03:19
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 02:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 13:56
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 14:28
+
Christopher 2013-09-18, 18:09
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-18, 15:24
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 14:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 14:22
+
Christopher 2013-09-19, 15:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:28
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-19, 15:33
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-20, 16:09
+
Mike Drob 2013-09-19, 15:40
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-23, 02:42
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-24, 23:14
+
Josh Elser 2013-09-25, 01:15
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 18:05
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 19:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-09-25, 19:37
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 19:45
+
Bill Havanki 2013-09-25, 21:24
+
Christopher 2013-09-25, 21:34
Re: [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4 RC2
Mike Drob 2013-09-26, 02:21
#7 is exactly what I did for Accumulo 1.4.4 - I don't think the we should
be tagging something as X is X has not been voted on. X-rcY (or some
permutation) is fine.

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-25, 21:56
+