Flume >> mail # dev >> New version of flume1.3

+
kashif khan 2012-12-04, 11:17
Re: New version of flume1.3
Hi,

Yes it has been and I am just getting all the website items updated
before announcing the release.

The "Staging" website has the correct download links:
http://flume.staging.apache.org/download.html

Brock

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:17 AM, kashif khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> HI Dear all,
>
> I just to want to know that the new version of Flume1.3 have been release
> or not ? As I am waiting for it.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Best regards

kashif khan 2012-12-04, 12:54
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-04, 13:18
+
kashif khan 2012-12-04, 13:26
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-04, 13:21