Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release candidate for Hadoop 0.20.2

Re: [VOTE] Release candidate for Hadoop 0.20.2
I committed HADOOP-5611 to 0.20 and MAPREDUCE-1251 to 0.21 and 0.20. I
am suggesting slight modifications to HADOOP-5612 but think it should
also be included (btw: the original patch was *not* licensed to the
ASF; if the author re-posts the patch with permission granted, would
that be sufficient?). A backport of MAPREDUCE-623 should also be
applied to 0.20; the javac warnings are pretty ugly, if benign.

None of these issues are critical, though; if no other issues are
found with this RC, I'm +1 on releasing it, but would like to include
these if another candidate is rolled. -C