MapReduce, mail # user - Not able to start the NodeManager

Re: Not able to start the NodeManager
Thomas Graves 2012-01-09, 14:45
Are you setting HADOOP_CONF_DIR in hadoop-env.sh? Do you have YARN_HOME set in hadoop-env.sh?  Is your yarn-env.sh just the standard one from ./hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-yarn/conf/yarn-env.sh?

Tom