Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop release candidate 1.2.0-rc1
+1 (non-binding)

-downloaded binary distro
-verified checksum and signature
-deployed a new multi-node cluster: 1*NN, 1*JT, 2*DN, 2*TT, 1*2NN
-ran multiple HDFS commands and verified correct behavior
-ran a few sample MR jobs
-verified that 2NN could take a good checkpoint

Thanks for preparing this release, Matt!

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/