Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Patch for 1.6-SNAPSHOT ProxyServer bug

+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-18, 02:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-18, 02:32
+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-18, 03:03
+
John Vines 2013-03-18, 03:14
+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-18, 03:49
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-18, 12:31
Re: Patch for 1.6-SNAPSHOT ProxyServer bug
Eric,

My current organization is Texeltek. If you could add that in, it would be
awesome. Thanks!

I just fixed another bug in the proxy. I submitted the patch about a half
hour ago.

--
Corey Nolet
Senior Software Engineer