Flume >> mail # user >> Question about flume versioning in 1.3.1

Re: Question about flume versioning in 1.3.1
Hi,

It looks like the flume-1.3.1 branch can be deleted. The real release
is a tag "release-1.3.1"
(https://github.com/apache/flume/tree/release-1.3.1) on the
flume-1.3.0 branch. The branch flume-1.3.0 should really be named
flume-1.3 and then each point release a tag within that branch. Note
that the flume-1.4 branch has no .0 component.

Brock