Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to let hadoop able to create new file in the task attempt working directory

How to let hadoop able to create new file in the task attempt working directory
Hi all,

It seems that defaultly hadoop do not allow me to create new file in task
attempt working directory, (It will throws exception when I create file in
mapper class). So is there any way that let me able to create new file in
task attempt working directory ? Thanks.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang