Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop import Format Issue

+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-18, 11:20
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 11:20
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-22, 00:49
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 07:31
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-01-21, 08:38
+
Vineet Mishra 2013-01-21, 08:43
Re: Sqoop import Format Issue
Your fields are terminated by comma. Your command directs otherwise -
'\0000'.

Thanks,
Abhijeet
On Jan 21, 2013 2:13 PM, "Vineet Mishra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 2:08 PM, abhijeet gaikwad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> and table sche
>

> Ya sure,
> here is the data rows,
>
> 28.00,10005,\0001
> 403.71,90210,\0001
>
> I even tried with single inverted values, but not positivity.
>
> and this is the Table Schema,
>
> * Column |     Type     | Modifiers | Storage | Description
> --------+--------------+-----------+---------+-------------
>  volume | numeric(8,2) |           | main    |
>  zip    | integer      |           | plain   |
> *
>

> --
> Thanks and Regards
> Vineet Mishra