Hadoop, mail # user - Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting

Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting
Visioner Sadak 2012-10-11, 09:22
unfortunately task tracker wont start in 1.0.3 with windows and cygwin
combination if you search  the error logs in web you will need a patch for
this issue but even if u have a patch the jobs were not running in my case
so better use linux or downgrade.....