Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting

Re: In Window (Cygwin) DataNode and TaskTracker is not starting
unfortunately task tracker wont start in 1.0.3 with windows and cygwin
combination if you search  the error logs in web you will need a patch for
this issue but even if u have a patch the jobs were not running in my case
so better use linux or downgrade.....