MapReduce >> mail # user >> Install Hadoop on Linux Pseudo Distributed Mode - Root Required?

Install Hadoop on Linux Pseudo Distributed Mode - Root Required?
Hi,

I am planning to install Hadoop on Linux in a Pseudo Distributed Mode ( One Machine ).  Do I require 'root' privileges for install ? Please advise.

Thanks,
Raj
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-13, 14:47