HBase >> mail # user >> GET performance degrades over time

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 09:16
+
Bing Jiang 2013-05-16, 10:49
Re: GET performance degrades over time
This generally happens when the same block is accessed for the HFile.  Are
you seeing any contention on the HDFS side?

Regards
Ram
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Bing Jiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Have you checked your HBase environment? I think it perhaps come from:
> 1) System uses more swap frequently when your continue to execute Gets
> operation?
> 2) check the setting "hfile.block.cache.size" in your hbase-site.xml.

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 18:50
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 18:43