MapReduce >> mail # user >> copy data between hosts and using hdfs proxy.

copy data between hosts and using hdfs proxy.
Hi,

I want to copy data between hosts in Hadoop 2.0.4. But the hosts are
      using HDFS Proxy on port 3888. I tried with the protocol hftp,
      httpfs, and hdfs. All the examples didn't work. "hadoop distcp
      hftp://host1:3888/user/out/part-m-00029 hftp://host2:3888/ Any
      suggestion?

--
Best regards,