HBase >> mail # dev >> The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 15:49
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 16:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 17:48
+
Stack 2013-03-19, 19:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-19, 23:30
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-20, 06:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 08:57
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-20, 21:37
Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
Thanks Andrew for this effort.

Can I get access as well ?

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We have an EC2 hosted Jenkins master and slave pool set up in us-west-1.
> There
> are 'HBase-TRUNK' and 'HBase-0.94' projects with bare bones configuration.
> I've
> mailed access information and credentials to stack, larsh, and ndimiduk --
> a list drawn up simply based on replies to this thread. Committers can
> contact me or any of them for accounts if you'd like to help gently coax
> this into a useful state.
>
> Once it's useful I'd imagine an announcement here of a new DNS A record
> under hbase.org somewhere pointing to it.
>

> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > I have this almost ready for you to play around with.
> >

> --
> Best regards,
>
>    - Andy

> (via Tom White)