Accumulo >> mail # user >> equivalent class for HBase Bytes ?

Re: equivalent class for HBase Bytes ?
Hi Sujee,

I don't think there's a direct equivalent.

For the typed methods in Bytes, you could look at the Lexicoder
implementations in Accumulo (accumulo-core module,
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.lexicoder package in 1.6.0). The
Lexicoders are also nice because they preserve correct sort order
(didn't look at the implementation of Bytes to see how they work).

There's a StringUtil and TextUtil class in o.a.a.c.util that may also
have some use for you.