MapReduce >> mail # user >> whitelist feature of YARN

whitelist feature of YARN
Hi,

  Can someone please point to some example code of how to use the whitelist
feature of YARN, I have recently got RC1 for hadoop-2.1.0-beta and want to
use this feature.

  It would be great if you can point me to some description of what this
white listing feature is, I have gone through some JIRA logs related to
this but more concrete explanation would be helpful.

Thanks,
Kishore