Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Copy table between clusters

Re: Copy table between clusters
Whenever I try to import the table on the other cluster, the table comes
up; however, the tablet files in HDFS are empty. The tablet directories
exist, but no "rf" files are in there. I distcp'd all the locations
specified in the distcp.txt file, and then ran the importtable on the
second cluster.