Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya

Re: Current Work on Accumulo in Hoya
I would be very interested in looking into Hoya as well. I pulled down the
code and got as far as being able to create the accumulo cluster descriptor
through the "hoya create" command. When I tried the "hoya thaw" nothing
seemed to happen. Still debugging, but it would be very useful to see a
quick tutorial on the usage over google+ if possible. Thanks!