Pig >> mail # dev >> xerces error running junit tests on Pig trunk

+
Kumar Ravi 2012-05-21, 22:29
+
Daniel Dai 2012-05-22, 19:00
+
Kumar Ravi 2012-05-22, 21:11
+
Kumar Ravi 2012-05-22, 21:18
Re: xerces error running junit tests on Pig trunk
JDK 1.6 should be fine. I didn't see any failures in 1.6. Is there some
misplaced hadoop configuration files in your CLASSPATH?

+
Kumar Ravi 2012-05-22, 22:23