Drill >> mail # dev >> Question on drillbit

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-18, 16:50
Re: Question on drillbit
Hi Srihari,

TestSimpleFragmentRun test contains the code that starts a DrillBit and
submiting a query to it.

It's basically creating a DrillBit with it's config and start run.

Tim
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Srihari Srinivasan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Can someone point me to the module/source file that contains the code to
> start a drillbit process? If there isn't one then is someone already
> working on creating one?
>
> regards,
> Hari

+