Hive, mail # dev - Merging HCatalog into Hive

+
Alan Gates 2013-02-23, 01:12
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-24, 20:22
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-25, 23:20
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-25, 23:39
+
Alan Gates 2013-03-09, 20:54
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-03-11, 04:29
+
Alan Gates 2013-03-13, 18:56
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-03-16, 00:26
+
Alan Gates 2013-03-16, 19:10
+
Alan Gates 2013-03-26, 21:34
Re: Merging HCatalog into Hive
Carl Steinbach 2013-03-26, 21:58
Hi Alan,

I agree that it will probably be too painful to enforce the rules with SVN,
so I went ahead and gave all of the HCatalog committers RW access to /hive.
Please follow the rules. If I receive any complaints about this I'll revert
back to the old scheme.

Thanks.

Carl

+