Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop--store a sequence file in distributed cache?

Re: Hadoop--store a sequence file in distributed cache?
You can use any kind of format for files in the distributed cache, so
yes you can use sequence files. They should be faster to parse than
most text formats.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria