Hive >> mail # user >> RE: [ANNOUNCE] Kevin Wilfong elected to Hive PMC

+
Kevin Wilfong 2013-03-04, 20:43
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-03-04, 21:16
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Kevin Wilfong elected to Hive PMC
Congrats, Kevin. Keep up the good work!

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On behalf of the Apache Hive PMC I am pleased to welcome
> Kevin Wilfong as a member of the Apache Hive PMC.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Kevin on his new role!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carl
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-03-04, 21:26
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-03-05, 06:24