HBase >> mail # user >> key type and naming help

key type and naming help
If my application supports multiple websites (multi-tenancy), what is the
best way of naming my keys for each column family?

example, say I have a column family "articles".

Now these articles could be for 100's of websites, how would I go about
naming my keys for this table?

Retrieving a single article by key is fairly straight forward, but what if I
want to get the last 10 articles, it would make sense to have a key that
grouped these together somehow correct?