Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Why don't the ipc Server use ArrayBlockingQueue for callQueue?

+
罗李 2012-10-31, 08:19
Re: Why don't the ipc Server use ArrayBlockingQueue for callQueue?
Hi Luoli

Why would it be more efficient? When suggesting an improvement, it would be
good to back it up with your reasoning.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon