HBase >> mail # user >> Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das
Congratulations, Devaraj.

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Product Manager && Data Scientist at UCI
Blog: http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com
Twitter: @marcosluis2186 <http://twitter.com/marcosluis2186>
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-02-07, 13:36