Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Understanding event interleaving

Re: Understanding event interleaving
If I understand well your scenario, R will receive Version 2 and and event
is delivered to caller (R). In this scenario, the thread that has
registered the watch on node Z has to still be alive to receive the event.

BR//Bahman