Chukwa >> mail # user >> Please help me with the HBase Writer

Re: Please help me with the HBase Writer
Hi GuoWei,

Data collected through Chukwa agent are output as chunk (byte array).  The
demux parser convert from byte array to string, and parse out the parts
into a ChukwaRecord.

See: http://incubator.apache.org/chukwa/docs/r0.5.0/programming.html

Demux Data to HBase section for the example.

regards,
Eric