Chukwa, mail # user - Please help me with the HBase Writer

Re: Please help me with the HBase Writer
Eric Yang 2012-12-17, 08:40
Hi GuoWei,

Data collected through Chukwa agent are output as chunk (byte array).  The
demux parser convert from byte array to string, and parse out the parts
into a ChukwaRecord.

See: http://incubator.apache.org/chukwa/docs/r0.5.0/programming.html

Demux Data to HBase section for the example.

regards,
Eric