HBase >> mail # user >> NullPointerException when opening a region on new table creation

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-06-25, 10:23
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-06-25, 11:22
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-06-26, 00:20
Re: NullPointerException when opening a region on new table creation
To close the loop here, I wasn't able to repro it again and it seems the
issue was due to a race condition in create table commands. Eventually the
tableinfo file was missing on HDFS and hence there was an exception storm.
I fixed it by manually creating the file with the right definition and then
eventually dropping the table.

-Viral