HBase >> mail # user >> Is there any way to balance one table?

Is there any way to balance one table?
Hi

Is there any way to balance just one table? I found one of my table is not balanced, while all the other table is balanced. So I want to fix this table.

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-20, 01:08