Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-17, 14:51
+
Jonathan Eagles 2013-01-22, 22:02
+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:47
+
Robert Evans 2013-01-18, 18:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-01-21, 22:41
+
Daryn Sharp 2013-01-22, 18:18
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
Daryn Sharp 2013-01-22, 19:52
-1, secondary namenode won't stay up due after HADOOP-9181.  The 2NN's main fires off a daemon thread and relied on the http server not running as a daemon, so the 2NN exits immediately.
On Jan 22, 2013, at 12:18 PM, Daryn Sharp wrote:

> +1 Builds and runs ok for me.
>
> Daryn
>
> On Jan 21, 2013, at 4:41 PM, Siddharth Seth wrote:
>
>> +1.
>> Verified checksums.
>> Built from source, deployed a single node cluster and ran a couple of
>> examples with no issues.
>>
>> The src tar does contain a bunch of extra "pom.versionsBackup" files, but I
>> don't think that should affect the release.
>>
>> Thanks
>> - Sid
>>

>> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Robert Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> +1 I brought it up and ran a few sanity tests.  Everything seems to be
>>> working OK.
>>>
>>> --bobby

+
Thomas Graves 2013-01-23, 14:48