Chukwa, mail # dev - [VOTE] Retire the Chukwa podling

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Chukwa podling
Julio Conca 2012-11-22, 15:48
-0 -- non-binding

The number of contributions in Chukwa is not high but it isn't abandoned by the community. I use Chukwa as part of my ETL on Hadoop and, back in the day, I made a small contribution in the past to satisfy one of my needs and I plan to keep doing it.

Chukwa is a project that does its job efficiently. To retire the Chukwa podling is the closest to kill it, I'm surprised that the Apache Foundation does not want to support useful and proven projects.