HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Start time, end time, and task tracker of individual tasks of a job

Re: Start time, end time, and task tracker of individual tasks of a job

Most of this information is already available in the JobHistory files. And there are parsers to read from these files.

HTH
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/