HDFS, mail # user - Re: Start time, end time, and task tracker of individual tasks of a job

Re: Start time, end time, and task tracker of individual tasks of a job
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-11-20, 18:43

Most of this information is already available in the JobHistory files. And there are parsers to read from these files.

HTH
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/