MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2.0 / YARN - getting full node report in application master

Re: Hadoop 2.0 / YARN - getting full node report in application master
It's fine to use ClientRMService.getNodes from the AM too, you'll need to instantiate an extra proxy of course.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.