Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Unable to restart ZK

+
Shelley, Ryan 2012-03-08, 23:47
+
Ted Dunning 2012-03-09, 00:03
+
Shelley, Ryan 2012-03-09, 00:10
Re: Unable to restart ZK
Ahh... I see.

Look in the zoo.cfg file that your ZK is using for a dataDir setting.  That
will tell you where ZK has its data including snapshots and logs.

+
Shelley, Ryan 2012-03-09, 00:27