MapReduce >> mail # user >> MapReduce on Local FileSystem

+
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-05-31, 06:37
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-31, 07:03
+
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-05-31, 07:12
+
Rahul Bhattacharjee 2013-05-31, 07:14
+
Kun Ling 2013-06-04, 06:48
+
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-05-31, 07:24
Re: MapReduce on Local FileSystem
Then why not simply run with Write Replication Factor set to 1?

--
Harsh J
+