Chukwa >> mail # user >> Documentation refers to adaptor "FileTailer" which does not exist

+
Noel Duffy 2012-01-20, 02:16
Re: Documentation refers to adaptor "FileTailer" which does not exist
The FileTailer adaptor is located in a subpackage called filetailer.
Try this command instead:

add fileTailer.FileTailer /tmp/foo 0

Sorry about the documentation error.  In addition, I would recomend using

add fileTailer.CharFileTailingAdaptorUTF8NewLineEscaped /tmp/foo 0

This supports UTF-8 characters and using new line character as
delimiter to stream log entry.
Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric