Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-11-29, 10:47
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-12-01, 23:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-02, 02:10
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-12-02, 06:26
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-02, 09:15
+
Jakob Homan 2011-12-02, 22:54
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-12-03, 02:48
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-04, 00:28
+
Arun Murthy 2011-12-03, 05:39
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-04, 00:43
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-12-05, 18:07
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-06, 04:02
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-03, 03:34
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-04, 00:40
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-04, 01:48
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-05, 16:42
+
Benoy Antony 2011-12-05, 18:01
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-06, 17:27
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2011-12-07, 08:24
+
Stack 2011-12-07, 23:47
+
J. Rottinghuis 2011-12-09, 09:05
+
J. Rottinghuis 2011-12-09, 09:36
+
Owen OMalley 2011-12-09, 16:27
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-04, 06:52
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-05, 16:32
+
Scott Carey 2011-12-05, 19:00
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-06, 02:37
+
Scott Carey 2011-12-06, 04:29
+
Jakob Homan 2011-12-06, 05:04
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-06, 06:29
+
Owen OMalley 2011-12-06, 17:13
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-12-06, 17:16
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-12-06, 17:26
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0
Thanks for the correction Owen - that makes sense

On Tue, Dec 06, 2011 at 09:13AM, Owen O'Malley wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I am sure things like that are controlled by projects' bylaws that's why
> > there's nothing specific at the apache level about that.
>
> The vote is required to be on a source tarball. Generated artifacts
> and subversion tags may be provided as a convenience, but are not the
> release. If the source tarball is the same, the vote holds. If there
> are any changes to the source tarball the vote should restart.
>
> -- Owen
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-12-06, 18:49
+