HBase >> mail # user >> Retrieving last 100 rows by timestamp

Retrieving last 100 rows by timestamp
Hello,

Need to create a report that shows 'last 100 rows by timestamp'.  This query
should return almost instantaneously.  Any recommendation regarding the
design?  I was thinking of creating a table with 'sequence #' as a key and
value would be 'key of another table that contains the master data'.
 Anyway, I will think some more, but if anyone has done something similar, I
would greatly appreciate it if they would share the knowledge.  Thanks.

- Ajay