It sounds like maybe I should delay releasing until early next week
while these recent C patches are processed.
On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Maxim Pugachev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Douglas Creager <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>> >> And all of these bug fixes from Lucas Martin-King regarding avro-c :)
>> >> Thanks in advance!
>> > I'll take care of them today!
>> I merged and closed all but AVRO-1161. That one will require some
>> investigation. I don't think it's a blocker; Lucas or Maxim (or anyone
>> else!) please correct me if I'm wrong.
> Douglas, could you please review one more memory leak patch:
> Thanks in advance!