HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Namenode joining error in HA configuration

Re: Namenode joining error in HA configuration
Thanks. I don't believe we support Solaris 10 (i.e. we do not
intensively test over it), but what that piece behind the failure does
is execute "bash -c exec 'df -k /namedirpath'". If such a thing cannot
run on Solaris 10, thats probably the central issue for you right now
(though there may be other issues as well).

--
Harsh J